It is caused by four factors, namely, construction environment, base treatment, epoxy floor construction tools and construction personnel professionalism. How to eliminate the problems that should not arise? 1. Construction environment, air temperature, base temperature and air humidity can affect construction quality. Especially for epoxy floor paint materials, epoxy floor paint will recommend a better construction temperature range before construction. Temperature will directly affect the curing of materials, and then affect the ultimate effect of the floor. If constructed at high temperature, the multi-component floor materials will react quickly and the construction time will be shortened, which will easily lead to poor leveling. In the seasonal alternation period, the temperature difference between morning and evening is large. Dew condensation is a common natural phenomenon. In this stage of construction, dew point temperature needs to be tested. Only when the base temperature is higher than the dew point temperature of 3 C can the construction be carried out. Otherwise, the surface of the coating will become white and fall off later.
2. Grass-roots treatment
The epoxy floor project is basically constructed on concrete, so the treatment of base concrete is very critical. Poor bonding is usually due to poor quality and improper treatment of concrete.
3. Construction methods and tools
"If you want to do well, you must first use the right tools." Any builder must be familiar with the construction technology of epoxy floor paint and complete it with the right tools. Guanglei Floor Lacquer Manufacturer provides perfect tool selection guidance.
4. Professionalism of Construction Personnel
Only through professional training can the construction team control the project progress and ensure the construction quality from the aspects of construction organization, site management, machine allocation, emergency measures and so on. Through many years of professional training and on-site guidance, Eudian Jiadiping Paint has formed a professional construction management system.
Problems often encountered after construction of epoxy floor paint:
1. Where the discolored sunshine is particularly severe, it tends to yellowish.
2. Wear often occurs when people and goods are in excess of traffic.
3. Wounds scratched by unexpected sharp objects (repairable, but with traces). If scratches are too deep, they should be repaired in time, otherwise the adhesion of the surrounding film will be affected.
4. Softening often occurs when the surface is flowing in water or impregnated with chemical solvents.
5. Brush marks: refers to the ridge-like stripes left on the paint film after drying, which is caused by poor film leveling.
6. Flowering: refers to the uneven distribution of pigments in the film, honeycomb-shaped or strip-shaped flowers on the film.